Thursday, August 5, 2010

Yesterday, I was browsing the net for information, I came across this picture that I would like to share with you and hoping you fill in the blank to complete the sentence. Too many choices, yet you got to choose one...Hate, Love, Miss, Like, Want, and Lust. It makes me think and ponder of what I'm gonna fill in.

HATE Refer to dislike somebody or something with a strong distaste or aversion to something or somebody. Often in a way it evokes feelings of anger, hostility or animosity.

LOVE To feel tender affection to somebody like a romantic affair and with great passion.

MISS A longing for someone's clos. A realization of a person's presence is expected. Feeling sorry for a person's absence.

LIKE A preference over others. Most often regard this kind of feelings having apleasant and enjoying one's company.

WANT A need to seek to have, own or achieve something or somebody. Yearning to own something you are lacking of.

LUST A sexual desire. A strong physical desires to have sex with somebody, usually without associated feelings of love or affections.

These are few of the choces to fill in the blank.
How I wish I could choose all of the above.
Bottom line, it all pertains to someone or somebody we have feelings with.

Choose wisely.

Little Fish http://www.bigextracash.com/aft/bdf0b7cd.html

No comments:

Post a Comment